Little Pentire Holiday Cottage
We usually use the cottage during some of the school holidays but will
be renting it out for the rest of the year, so if you are interested please get
- Bedding, electricity, reasonable use of telephone & heating are
included. You need to bring your own towels.
- Changeover day is FRIDAY-access will be possible after 4pm on the
first day. Please leave by 10.00am on the last day to allow for cleaning.
- A small refundable deposit of £20 to be paid with the final
balance will be required to cover breakages. Send this as a separate cheque so
it can be destroyed if not required.
- A non-returnable deposit of 25% is payable on booking please.
- Balance to be paid one month before start date of holiday.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Please do not let them annoy other
guests on site & clear up all mess. There are plenty of walks around the
cottage all year round.
You can use the form below to contact us or normal email, see link
The starred items are optional.
Mrs D. Radcliffe.
77, Manor Road
Tel. 01582 883898